Share Your Life!
Shared Support is seeking caring, compassionate individuals, couples and families of all ages to provide Life Sharing services. Life Sharing occurs when people choose to live together and share their lives. One person has a disability and requires some level of support, while the other Life Sharing partner is the person who provides that necessary support.
There are many benefits to becoming a Life Sharing partner, including:
- Excellent financial compensation – monthly, tax free stipend;
- Reimbursement for expenses such as housing, utilities and food;
- Housing assistance if you if you are in need of a residence in which to provide this service;
- 24/7 on-call support to ensure that you have all of the support necessary for success;
- Staffing and respite assistance to assure you have adequate relief and time off;
- Work from home (live in supporters may work outside the home, as well);
- Companionship with your Life Sharing partner.
All required training is provided by Shared Support. Must have a driver’s license and reliable transportation.
For more information, please call 570-286-4982 or submit the “Have a Question” form on our site.